Welcome to the real world.....

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Time for another Crazy Co-Worker post!!!!

So today...another co-worker we'll call Chatty was "answering the call of nature." One of our therapists called for her during this time. Crazy tells the therapist....."She's in the bathroom. Can she call you when she's done?"

She hung up the phone and I said, "Did you just tell her Chatty was in the bathroom?"

Crazy says, "Yeah, what's the big deal?"

Okay, the fact that I even had to explain everything that was wrong with that was unbelievable enough. You just don't tell anyone that someone is going to the bathroom. I don't even want anyone telling Miles I am in the bathroom.

The second unbelievable thing was that she didn't talk to me the rest of the day. Apparently she was mad that I had corrected her for being extremely unprofessional and immature.

What a baby.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger TacoDave said…

    Girls poop?

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home