Welcome to the real world.....

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The best thing ever happened at work today...

My boss has been looking for a file for about a week. He had asked Crazy to look for it. She said that she did, and that it wasn't on her desk. Actually, to quote what she said...

"I looked for it, and it's not on my desk. I don't have it. I SWEAR!"

So the boss says okay and walks away. So Crazy starts to look on her desk. Guess what she finds. Her face gets white and she says "Oh shit. I don't even want to go in there and tell him I found it."

I look at her and say "You made your bed, now you have to lie in it."

It was sweet, sweet revenge. Just goes to show you you don't sass off to the boss and think it won't come back to bite you in the ass.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tiff were we feeling a little on the vengful side today? What about compassion and mercy? Ya I agree that stuff is way overated too.

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger TacoDave said…

    Compassion is good. Mercy is good. Revenge seems good at first, but really kinda sucks...

    I'll have to blog about my dad and his revenge/forgvieness story.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home