Welcome to the real world.....

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So Miles and I have of course been exercising a LOT. I usually do 50 minutes on the treadmill, then I will do at least another 20 minutes on the exercise bike. I do this 6 days a week.

Like I've said before, I work in a pretty small office. Because we are dieting, I usually do not go out for lunch, I will bring a salad or something else from home. Today, as I was eating my lunch, "Crazy" girl that I work with says to me...

"You know what you should do on your lunch? You should go for a walk. Every little bit helps, you know."

I looked at her and said "I do 50 minutes on the treadmill every night, so I walk almost 3 miles. I ride about 6 miles on the exercise bike. Usually I take a 15 minute walk on my break. So, if I don't walk during lunch, I think I'm still getting a fair amount of exercise."

Now, maybe I'm just being a bitch. But I never see this girl put anything healthy into her mouth. She says she's diabetic, but I see her with at least 2 large cokes each day. I also see her bringing in candy and other crap. The boss buys us pizza every Friday. I once saw her go back 4 times. Yes, I said 4 times.

Call me crazy, but I don't think I'm going to be taking any sort of exercise advice from someone who would do that to themselves.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Holy crap!!! Is this the same annoying girl you referred to before? I didn't know she was b*tchy too! Wow, I don't blame you for not wanting to talk to her!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home