Welcome to the real world.....

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Well, all, welcome to my blog. I created this blog to give everyone an insight into my life. Most of this blog will be about my family and what is going on in our lives. Hopefully, that interests you. If not, too bad, get your own blog!

Miles and I went and worked out this morning. I walked for 50 minutes on the treadmill, which is the longest I have ever gone. I burned over 500 calories. I never thought that I would be someone who actually enjoyed working out. I actually look forward to it. I feel guilty if I miss a day. And I cannot believe how much better I feel when I do go work out. I'm just sorry I didn't figure this stuff out sooner.

I have officially lost 28 pounds. We're taking it slow, just a couple of pounds a week. I figure, I didn't become overweight instantly, so the pounds are not going to just melt off. It takes a lot of hard work...I'm ready for it.

Em is at Nana Casey's house today and tomorrow. I told Miles I would go with him and watch him bowl in a bowling tournament. Wish us luck!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger TacoDave said…

    Blah.


    That is all.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Tiffy!
    Welcome to the world of blogging! I am SO proud of you and Miles for working so hard to lose weight. I need to make some time to do the same.
    I'm going to start one of these blogs too! Talk to you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home