Welcome to the real world.....

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to all!!

My parents came up for the past couple of days. It was nice that they came to visit but it sucks that is was for such a short time. Saturday we went to the mall. It was not as crowded as I thought it would be for 2 days before Christmas. We saw "Charlotte's Web." It was a cute show. Emily loved it though. She'd been talking about seeing it for about a week.

Sunday morning we opened our presents. Emily got "Fairy Wishes Dora," and a dollhouse. I know what they mean when they say Christmas really is for the kids. It's so much fun to see her face light up when she's opening her gifts.

I actually cooked my first turkey yesterday. It turned out really well. I roasted it in a Nesco roaster. I was afraid it would be dry but it was pretty juicy.

I hope everyone out there had a great Christmas. I wish everyone health and happiness in the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home